Accounting Training Series
Substitutions may be made at any time prior to the start of the session. Registration for our seminars by any method is viewed as a formal contract for services and payment obligations, terms, and conditions apply. See our Registration Terms and Conditions for specific cancellation terms and for information on “no shows” and partial attendance.
Tuition per person is set. A 10% tuition discount is available for 3 or more attendees from the same organization attending the same seminar. LATE REGISTRATION FEE is $25 per person for registering seven (7) days or less before the start of a session. Other special discounts may be offered from time to time through email and social media campaigns.
To avoid the late payment fee of $35, tuition must be paid on or before the start of the seminar. We accept checks, money orders, and credit cards (including AMEX and Discover). There is a credit card processing fee of 4% of the total due. If payment will be made after the seminar, add a $35 late fee net 15, unpaid balances will incur a 5% interest after 30 days, compounded monthly. Please bring your purchase order for admission. PLEASE READ THE REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS for more information.
Registration can be made
- Online at www.kivainstitute.com by clicking on the specific seminar you wish to attend.
- Online via registration links in our email campaigns.
- By printing the registration form, filling it out, and faxing it to (928) 369-4170.
- By printing the registration form, filling it out, scanning the document, and attaching it to an email, and sending it to [email protected] with the subject line: Registration.
- By calling (866) 202-5482 (KIVA) and requesting a copy of the registration form be sent.
Or - Give us a call: (866) 202-KIVA (5482)