This unique conference celebrates administrative professionals who work in Indian Country. We specifically address the unique challenges and opportunities of working in tribal communities.
Why I Should Attend?
This Conference offers valuable information and tools dealing with day-to-day challenges faced by administrative professionals. Participants will engage in a stimulating learning experience that will help develop and enhance important skills for career success.
This inspiring and fun three-day conference will present important information and insight into the critical support roles of an organization. Administrative support staff are the lifelines of their organizations. They are often tasked to keep the business and customer relations aspects of their office organized and running smoothly. Their key responsibilities involve communication, scheduling, and carrying out important functions with and on behalf of management and executive staff.
This Conference is Must-Attend for:
Administrative professionals who work in native organizations: Tribal Governments, non-profits, Tribal organizations, health care centers, community offices, schools, etc.
Office Managers, Executive Assistants, Administrative Assistants, Secretaries, Receptionists, Clerks, etc.
What Will I Learn?
#APKIVACON – “Creating Foundations for Success in the Native American Workplace”
Don’t miss out on this valuable, once-a-year opportunity
- Gain valuable insight and understanding of Native American Organizations
- Improve your communication skills
- Put your role in the office into better perspective
- Begin the process of focusing valuable time and efforts where needed
- Define your unique and personal path to success & take home a roadmap (outline)
- Receive the tools needed continue building success in the workplace